Exporting to Saudi Arabia? Let us guide you through the SALEEM conformity assessment process, and the steps you need to take to get your goods certified for export.
Cotecna has been accredited by the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organisation (SASO) SASO, in Asia, the Middle East and North Africa regions, to ensure the compliance to the applicable standards of all regulated products imported into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi Product Safety Programme (SALEEM) aims to protect the businesses from fraud and ensure that products are free from defects that may affect the health and safety of consumers. It includes a two-stage certification process to export products into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- The importer enters his company details on SABER Platform
- Selection of Cotecna as your prefered Certification Body
- Cotecna accesses the SABER platform and checks the requests
- Cotecna guides you on how to register your products on SABER Platform to obtain your PCOC
- Cotecna helps you to upload of your product documentation on SABER Platform
- Your dedicated Cotecna coordinator will check your documentation and schedule the testing, inspection and /or audit when required
- After satisfactory results, Cotecna will issue the product certificate (valid one year)
- Cotecna will issue the shipment certificate for each of your shipments.
Request a Certification
To learn more about the SALEEM programme, or to get a certificate for your exports, please send us a request.