Find out if your food products are a regulated product under the SFDA Food programme and what special requirements it is subject to before obtaining your Certificate Of Conformity.
List of Regulated Products
We can accompany you in the issuance of your Certificate of Conformity (COC) for all Food Products you wish to import in Saudi Arabia including the mandatory following:
- All fruit and vegetables from Egypt
- All cheese products from Egypt
- All rice from Egypt
- All food products (Animal/Vegetable origin) from Jordan
- All Processed Vegetables and Fruits from India
- All Red Meat from India
- All Rice (Milled) from India
Prohibited and Restricted Products
The initial list of food products under the scope does not include certain Products such as but, not limited to:
- Swine and its meat, blood and all extracted from it
- Frog meat
- Foodstuff and preparations from animal blood
- Wines and intoxicants that contain alcoholic substances
- Nutmeg fruit, seeds and powder
- Products including Pork and Pork products
All food products need marking / labeling as per GSO 9 requirements. All the details of marking by product category will have to be available for specific food products.
Request a Certification
To learn more about the SFDA Food programme, or to get a product certificate for your exports, please send us a request.