Learn more about the specific requirements to obtain your Shipment Conformity Certificate (SCOC) for exports to Saudi Arabia.
As a trusted partner of the Saudi Arabian government, our mandate as a Conformity Body includes one or a combination of the following:
- Product verification and documentation review
- Consignment Inspection in exporting country
- Sampling and testing of goods in accredited laboratories
- Factory audits
- Delivery of a Product Certificate of Conformity (PCOC) upon Technical Regulations
- Issuance of a Shipment Certificate of Conformity (SCOC)
How to obtain a SCOC
The Shipment Certificate of Conformity (SCOC) cannot be obtained if the PCOC registration has not first been completed. However, an SCOC is required for Customs clearance for each shipment. It is the importer’s responsibility to initiate the process of obtaining an SCOC, which involves the following steps:
Request a Certification
To learn more about the SALEEM programme, or to get a certificate for your exports, please send us a request.